Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet believes that the markets are stronger when they are more accessible, transparent, and efficient–for everyone. We are a team dedicated to transforming the world of commercial real estate (CRE) through technology and have been recognized by leading industry publications including Globe St. and CRETech. Our online Marketplace gives investors direct access to commercial real estate investment opportunities, while simultaneously helping real estate sponsors and developers raise capital online.
Headquartered in downtown Portland, our offices overlook historic Pioneer Square. We offer great employee benefits and are committed to fostering a fantastic culture, even as our team has moved to 100% remote in the wake of COVID. To help empower our employees to work where they work best, we’re providing everyone with laptops, a monthly stipend to help cover expenses, and the ability to come into the office–under strict safety guidelines–as needed. We’re also hosting weekly digital All Hands to keep everyone connected.
Named by The Oregonian as a 2020 Top Places to Work, CrowdStreet is also a Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer, the 2019 Oregon Technology Awards Rising Star, and the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN) 2019 Growth Stage Company of the Year.
To support CrowdStreet’s rapid growth, we are seeking an Investor Care Specialist who will work with the Investor Relations and Sponsor Relations teams to enhance the investor experience. This is an exciting role with a high level of autonomy. This position will report to the Investor Care Team Lead.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advocate for CrowdStreet investors and work to improve the investor experience.
- Ensure that investor queries are answered in a timely manner
- Triage investor inquiries within a ticketing system (currently Zendesk)
- Analyze investor inquiries to identify trends and suggest improvements to the product, processes, and help center documents
- Identify and document both bugs and new feature requests reported by investors, and interact with Product & Development teams to address them as appropriate
- Collaborate and be a resource to other members of the Investor Relations team
- Train investors on how to best utilize and navigate the CrowdStreet technology
- Set appropriate expectations on timing and path to issue resolution to internal teams and investors
- Proactively write educational content for the customer Help Center
What we must have
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in customer service
- 2+ years experience working with Google or Microsoft Office Suite
What is nice to have
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with ticketing systems (i.e HubSpot, Zendesk) and Project Management tools (i.e. Trello, Asana)
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to identify and provide solutions
How to apply:
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1) Why you’re interested in working for CrowdStreet, and
2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications. The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.