We are Wildfang. Female founded. Women run. Built on the “radical” belief that a woman can BE whoever the hell they want and WEAR whatever the hell they want. Our mission is to fuel her/them to be the best possible version of herself/themselves through empowering and uplifting clothing and content. In 2013, we launched our brand online with the mission to deliver styles and substance traditionally off-limits to women: things like buttons ups, suiting, overalls, alongside inspiring and outspoken content and community. Since our launch in 2013, we’ve celebrated the addition of 3 brick-and-mortar stores, a complete shift to our own product line, as well as some memorable AF moments (did someone say Janelle Monae rocking our Wild Feminist tee at Coachella?!).
While we were built as an online retailer, our stores are our heartbeat. And with the ever-changing world we are living in, now more than ever, we are obsessing over the retail experience and the vital role our stores play in the overall success of our business. We’re excited to welcome our awesome community back and are looking for incredible Brand Educators / Retail Experience Guides in all three of our cities to deliver a best-in-class client experience to re-define retail.
Who You Are
You are the key to our success as an omnichannel clothing brand because you will drive the brand experience in our retail stores. You geek out about meeting new people and connecting them with clothes that will make them feel confident and powerful. You can create memorable experiences for our guests by fostering connection, building strong relationships, styling, sharing product knowledge and speaking authentically about our unique brand identity.
- A “Wildfang” – a bit of a rebellious spirit, a lover of style, a force to be reckoned with.
- A host(ess) with the most(est) – you have a service- and solution-oriented mindset. If youdon’t know the answer, you’ll find it to provide the best-possible Wildfang experience to the client. Buying new clothes should be fun! When guests visit our stores we want them to feel embraced in a giant (socially-distanced) HUG that makes them feel amazing.
- A relationship manager -- you know that happy clients are vital to business success and get excited about nailing those interactions and fostering those relationships.
- An organic marketer – when you love something (i.e. a meal, a piece of clothing, an experience, a brand), you can’t help but share your authentic enthusiasm with others.
- A naturally hard worker -- you are proactive and can self-direct. You understand that there is always something to do to drive the business forward even when foot traffic is light.
- Technologically savvy -- you are excited to embrace innovative tools (i.e. operations, clienteling, training) that can help you do your job better!
- Emotionally intelligent -- you possess a strong EQ and the ability to flex your approach to the individual you are helping.
- Agile -- you have the ability to adapt quickly to new things (processes, expectations, systems, etc.) because our business moves quickly and changes rapidly as we grow.
- You take individual ownership of your store’s success by welcoming visitors and creating excitement about our brand history, product offering, community and value proposition.
- You help style walk-ins and appointments, both virtually and in-store by asking questions and responding to the guest’s needs with thoughtful product suggestions. You carry these interactions through to completion including facilitating the sale and/or post-visit follow-up communication (i.e. style/size choices, checking in after their special event, etc.)
- You outreach to existing clients and engage with walk-in customers, always seeking opportunities to surprise and delight guests and exceed their expectations to drive sales.
- You find organic opportunities to increase a client’s engagement with Wildfang: encouraging guests to create an online customer profile, join our loyalty program, attend an event, follow us on social, host a private shopping party for their friends, etc.
- You stay up-to-date on company communication, business priorities, store performance, new products, client initiatives and any additional info shared by your Store Leader(s).
- You own inventory management (receiving, processing, restocking) and open/close the store including cleaning, COVID disinfecting, replenishment, sizing, EOD reports, removing trash/recycling and other duties as needed to prepare for business.
- You help maintain the store throughout the day including consistent COVID cleaning/ disinfecting, inventory replenishment, and/or re-merchandising as needed.
- You accurately and efficiently process guest transactions on POS including hand-carry, ship from warehouse, ship from store, BOPIS, refunds/exchanges, gift cards and more.
- You support in the execution of special events/experiences and enroll guests in attending.
- You complete other additional projects or duties as required by the Store Leader(s).
- You have a passion for driving a seamless omnichannel experience for customers and being the IRL embodiment of the Wildfang brand.
- You are a “good days person” – kind, relentlessly positive and always looking for ways to make other people’s days better (both your teammates’ and your clients’).
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being, so others love working with you.
- You love the feeling of hard-earned success and innovating to achieve great results.
- You are mature and professional.
- You possess strong business acumen and sound judgement, and you aren’t afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business which may change from time to time. Availability needs include mornings, evenings, and weekends. Wildfang reserves the right to make amendments to the schedule and/ or availability requirements.
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Prior retail experience preferred but not required.
What We Offer
- Competitive hourly rates plus monthly team bonus potential.
- Generous PTO, clothing allowance and employee discount.
- The opportunity to be a part of a powerful community of employees and customers who love us!
- The chance to make a substantial impact on a well-known, fast-growing brand innovating experience in the retail space.