The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
User Acquisition Manager Job Summary:
We are looking for a UA expert to help us overhaul our subscription ads framework on Google, Facebook and Apple.
The primary function of this role is to lead the charge on app install ads and traffic ads on Facebook, Google and the App Store to drive more subscriptions to The Dyrt’s premium membership. You will also lead an in-house part-time PPC specialist who will support you with ongoing ad reporting and improvements.
- Own App Install campaigns across FB, Google, Apple, and other paid channels
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute user acquisition campaigns across paid, social, and partnership platforms
- Evaluate current channel performance and recommend long-term strategies
- Overhaul existing ads systems and execute new ad campaigns
- Launch new campaigns in coordination with in-house design team
- Monitor, tweak, and cultivate new ads targeting audiences
- Work with in-house team to generate progress reports, projections, and recommended improvements
Proven Experience With:
- Facebook App Install Ads
- Facebook Traffic Ads with Ecommerce Purchase Objective
- Google Universal App Campaign Experience
- Google Search and Display Ads with Ecommerce Purchase Objection
- Apple Search Ads Experience
- Minimum 3+ years working in app ads campaigns
- Personally managed at least $250,000 in ad spend
- Strong storyteller who understand the psychology of brand building, new audience building, and how ads work within the marketing ecosystem
- Enthusiasm for The Dyrt’s mission to make it easier to find a campground online