The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
Digital Designer Job Summary:
We are looking for a UX/UI designer to help us evolve and refine The Dyrt user experience.
UI/UX designer is responsible for evolving and improving the user experience of The Dyrt’s campground search and booking platform, on the web and in our mobile apps. This involves working closely with our product and development teams to design new features, develop design systems, ensure visual consistency, and help get people camping.
As part of the design team, this role will also assist in creating marketing assets and shaping the evolution of our brand voice.
Collaborate closely with the product team to deliver new features to our web and mobile apps
- Iterate on UX through flow diagrams, wireframes, and clickable prototypes
- Produce detailed UI comps for implementation
- Conduct usability testing, suggest improvements, plan iterations
- Adhere to and evolve our component-based design system
Assist marketing designers in promoting our product
- Create branded marketing materials such as landing pages, digital ads, infographics, app store promotions, presentation decks and email campaigns
- Continue to refine and grow The Dyrt’s visual brand by creating new brand assets and brand guidelines.
- A strong sense of digital product design & best practices
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Organizational skills
- minimum 5+ years of professional digital design work experience
- Online portfolio of product design work
- Strong visual, typographic, and layout sensibilities
- Experience using and maintaining a component-based design system
- Enthusiasm for The Dyrt’s mission
This is a full-time, remote position and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio