The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager Job Summary:
We are looking for a lifecycle marketing expert to lead communications with the largest camping community in the world across email, push, and on-site messaging.
The primary function of this role is to lead the charge on our CRM development, which sends millions of push notifications and emails per month, to achieve company objectives. You will be responsible for user lifecycle management, campaign conceptualization and approval, A/B testing, and identification of successful short- and long term retention strategies. You will also be responsible for creative copy for all aspects of the customer lifecycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own email and push campaign development and independently build, QA, deploy, analyze and report results to the CMO.
- Manage creation of B2C campaigns including transactional messages, nurturing, triggered sends, welcome/onboarding campaigns, and sales promotions.
- Identify effective ways to better target customers via segmentation and personalization tactics.
- Monitor email deliverability, remediate issues/blacklists and drive strategy to improve inbox placement and engagement.
- Build segmentation filters for campaigns using Iterable’s marketing automation tool, to improve customer journeys.
- Develop creative messaging for The Dyrt app, website, and all campaigns.
- Provide additional digital marketing and website support as needed.
Experience, Education, Certifications:
- 3-5 years of experience building, deploying and optimizing B2C email and push notification campaigns for various objectives.
- Demonstrated experience leading creative copywriting and A/B testing to optimize positioning of new and existing products.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience executing email campaigns with enterprise Email Service Providers (ESPs), especially Iterable, Braze, or Marketo.
- Experience with data integration methods and reporting tools including APIs and webhooks.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who is organized, and solution-oriented.
- Self-starter who is receptive to coaching and always learning. You stay in tune with shifting trends in email marketing and push notifications.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure.
- Emphatic attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong initiative and forward thinking.
- Ability to make sound recommendations that are backed by clear insights and clean data.
- Strong organization skills and work ethic.
- Understanding of deliverability, CAN-SPAM, CCPA and GDPR compliant practices
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS coding.
This is a full-time, remote position and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter that details your most recent experience managing Marketing Automation at a scale of at least 500,000 sends per month.