You’ll be on a diverse and high-performing team that's making a difference, and we want you to enjoy it. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy, and transparent place to work, and encourage you in your efforts to become even better. You'll work with technologies, including a multi-platform application architecture, asynchronous network software, clinical ontologies, and mobile platforms. We will value your ideas, recognize your efforts, foster your growth, reward your contributions, and celebrate success together.
You will be working with a team that is responsible for designing, building, and supporting the infrastructure and security that our platform relies on.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience running, deploying, and maintaining production services in the cloud
- Experience building continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines, using tools like TravisCI or Jenkins
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools, including Terraform and CloudFormation
- Experience with Docker in production environments
- Deep experience with AWS Services, especially, VPC, EC2, ELB/ALB/NLB, ECS, S3, and IAM
- Excellent understanding of metrics, monitoring, and alerting
- Capable of participating in technical conversations and decisions as well as documenting the results
- Proven track record mentoring team members to reach the next level
Optional Desired Skills
- Network Administration experience with traditional equipment or cloud based SDN
- Hands on Experience with Kubernetes or Fargate
- Experience maintaining production services in a regulated environment
- A Security focus including experience implementing IDS/IPS or vulnerability scanning tools
You likely have 5-7+ years of production experience, but we believe that proven skills are more important than years of experience. If you’ve got strong skills, but have taken a different path, we’d love to hear from you. Cultural fit is also critical. We’re looking for someone who strives for excellence, has an open mind, and who actively shares ideas with a creative, close-knit team. We endeavor to create a psychologically safe environment where there are no wrong answers, where people think differently, and where there is never just one "right way" to solve a problem.
What We Offer
A great set of benefits, including employee ownership through stock options, health insurance with premiums coverage, a Health Savings Account (HSA) program, pre-tax transportation dollars, and more. Our team also values fun as well as work. Many of us play board games at lunch, go on runs after work, or take work time to volunteer in the community together.
Ready To Apply?
Fill out the application below. Be sure to send a resume and cover letter, with links to online samples of your work on GitHub, if available. Let us know why you are interested and why you are a great fit!
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our work, and our community.