We're making healthcare better! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high-quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care. We're looking for a Tradeshow, Events, & Field Marketing Manager who’s excited to join our diverse, creative, high-performing team to help us transform healthcare by growing and innovating at an amazing pace.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care-delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach enables a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
You'll work closely with a great, cross-functional team of passionate, engaged partners and stakeholders that include marketing, sales, customer success, agency partners, and more. Bright.md is an innovative healthcare technology company, providing a best-in-class, uniquely differentiated care automation product to major healthcare delivery systems. The mission for this role is to increase awareness and drive leads in collaboration with others on the marketing and sales teams. The tradeshow, event and field marketing manager will ensure that over the next year, we develop a playbook that is successful, repeatable, scalable for in-market events (ours or industry), promoting and elevating our brand, and setting us apart (in a good way) from the rest of the industry.
The ideal candidate: is self-motivated, a master multi-tasker, works cross-departmentally, and drives event and tradeshow related lead-generation activities to build pipeline for the sales organization and to grow our marketable database. We are looking for a hands-on strategist who will help us identify new venues to participate in and create new events from the ground up to engage our targeted prospects.
We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to grow. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
To excel in this role, you'll need:
- Creativity and curiosity. You’ll bring and find best practices and new techniques to a well-known discipline to help us differentiate, do things smarter and better than other companies to deliver better and faster results.
- Previous experience with event and tradeshow planning and management
- To be proactive and thorough in completing existing tasks and pursuing assignments above and beyond
- Strong oral and written communication skills to both tell our story in our chosen venues and to, inevitably, herd kittens when necessary.
- To be extremely detail-oriented with superior attention to detail; superior organizational skills
- The ability to respond quickly and professionally to internal and external requests. As you know, things come up.
- Professionalism in all project management
- The ability to manage concurrent tasks effectively, without being overwhelmed. Ability to maintain multiple deadline-driven projects. It’s your secret superpower.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team. Sometimes it takes a village, and other times it’s more effective to do it on your own.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Creating and maintaining a 12-month rolling calendar of industry events with a suggested strategy for each
- Building a strong relationship, communication plan, meeting cadence, and feedback loops with the sales team in to ensure regional support needs are included in the BMD event strategy
- Translation of show strategies into clear direction for vendors and service providers
- Setting timelines for meeting design, production, and shipping schedules
- Directing/performing on-site booth set-ups and teardowns; scheduling booth staffing and coordinating staff travel arrangements
- Building a strong relationship, communication plan, and feedback loop with product and sales with the express purpose of ensuring appropriate demos and messaging for events
- Design, construction, repair, storage, and shipping of all booths, signage and exhibit materials.
- Negotiation of venue, food and beverage, and accommodations for company-hosted client events
- Working with the marketing team to ensure all signage, materials, messaging, and other show deliverables follow Bright.md brand and quality standards and guidelines. And, within budget.
- Facilitating timely lead processing and sales assignments; track and measure results.
You’ll likely need a BA/BS with at least 5-7 years of prior experience in B2B tradeshow, event management and field marketing. We believe that talent is as important as specific training or industry knowledge. If you’ve got strong, demonstrated abilities, but have taken a different path, we’d love to hear from you.
Cultural fit is also critical. We’re looking for someone who is a compassionate team member, and who won’t accept mediocrity--someone who is open-minded, actively and candidly shares their ideas, works well on an innovative close-knit team. Someone who is passionate and driven to create something valuable, help people live better lives, and have fun along the way.
A bit more about us, and applying
Bright.md is passionately an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note: Our stewardship of the data of millions of patients’ means that a criminal background check is required to join Bright.md.
To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job, product, and company is of particular interest to you.