We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patient and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth”, we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking experienced product managers with demonstrable experience servicing B2B2C SaaS applications to join our product team. We offer autonomy, accountability, and mission-driven colleagues who care about business outcomes and making an impact. This position is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, OR.
Product at Bright.md
Our product team works across all disciplines at Bright.md, creating holistic, human-centered experiences that deliver quality care, privately and securely, anytime, anywhere using a computer or mobile device. You will be a cornerstone to championing our broad and exciting product vision, and achieving high-impact outcomes, leveraging insights from our many customers and users, each with unique needs and challenges.
That’s why we need you! We’re looking to develop a diverse and inclusive team of high talent product managers of various backgrounds, skills, and specialties to join our expanding product team. We will value your ideas, recognize your efforts, foster your growth, reward your contributions, and celebrate success together.
About the Role
You will help to define, validate and communicate a product vision. You have strong product experience and instincts, and are a practitioner of lean startup, agile and user-centered design principles and practices. You should be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity; be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information and know how to define and lead to high value outcomes without authority. You understand that your obligation to the team is to make fast, concrete decisions despite conflicting priorities.
● Define and validate product vision, roadmaps and features, with alignment and from cross-functional teams, leadership, and key external stakeholders.
● Help make tough prioritization decisions, based on well-supported and well-reasoned rationales. Adjust dynamically based on new information.
● Drive product requirements, design and prototyping process to discover customer problems and translate your findings into requirements for valuable, desirable and feasible solutions.
● Effectively define and persuasively convey the expected business value of potential product work and measure the actual business value result.
● Focus on efficient data-driven approaches to solving problems and accelerating the learning process to validate solutions.
● Lead the strategy, execution and analysis of A/B and user tests to drive conversion and inform overall product strategy.
● Collaborate with development and others to run successful sprint and release planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives.
● Communicate plans, status, risks (and mitigations) to all stakeholders, escalate urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure.
● Learn, practice, share, and improve our knowledge, tools, and processes.
● Collaborate with Product Marketing, keying in on differentiators and target persona messaging to drive in market success
You may be a fit for this role if you:
● Have 5+ years of enterprise SaaS product management experience
● Know how to balance product strategy and execution, with a bias toward action - ability to tell a story for the problems you’re solving and the vision you want to realize; with significant energy focused on the details of getting it done.
● Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of clarity, insight, and user action.
● Have product analytics experience, (b) evidence based decisions (c) accountable for business outcomes
● Collaborate well with engineers, designers, and other partners.
● Have strong communication skills, with a team-centric and remote-reliant approach to discussion and decision-making, and the ability to teach others.
● Possess strong analytical abilities combined with product analytics experience. A/B testing multivariate tests, metrics, and statistics are a must.
● Have a passion for design, usability, and detail, with a track record of customer empathy.
● Are highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing feedback.
● Are skilled in cross-functional, verbal and written communication--explaining your work, processes, and decisions to other teams, internal leadership, and external stakeholders;
● Are able to achieve desired outcomes that find the perfect balance between benefiting product goals, brand principles, and championing design standards;
● Actively seek critical feedback to help you produce your best work
● Strive for excellence, have an open and curious mind, and actively shares ideas with a creative, close-knit team. We endeavor to create an intellectually honest environment where there are no wrong questions or answers, where people think differently (and are rewarded for that), and where there is never just one "right way" to solve a problem.
What We Offer
A great set of benefits, including employee ownership through stock options, health insurance with premiums coverage, a Health Savings Account (HSA) program, pre-tax transportation dollars, and more. Our team also values fun as well as work. Many of us play board games at lunch, go on runs after work, or take work time to volunteer in the community together.
Ready to Apply?
Fill out the application below. Be sure to send a resume, and a cover letter that lets us know why this role resonates with you, and why you are a great fit!