Opal is the platform for marketing collaboration making it simple to build, view, share and deliver highly effective marketing experiences. Marketing teams work together in Opal to seamlessly produce consistent omni-channel stories, campaigns, content and communications ensuring everyone starts and stays aligned. The result is a single source of truth for marketing across the organization.
The world's most successful marketing teams use Opal to efficiently orchestrate highly effective marketing experiences while minimizing the risk of costly mistakes and maximizing operational performance -- including Starbucks, NASA, NBC Universal and more.
We are seeking an enterprise software sales professional to make a tangible impact on building an exceptional company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for value-based selling and a deep understanding for the complex challenges of the modern marketing organization. We can't wait to meet you!
Strategically develop an active pipeline of forecasted sales and close new business opportunities to meet quota objectives.
Engage with existing customers in the territory to identify expansion opportunities and book additional license revenue.
Develop and manage executive level relationships across Global 2000 marketing organizations in the region (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana).
Maintain a clear understanding of the market and region while effectively adapting to changing dynamics.
Efficiently track, monitor and report territory activity and performance accurately.
Effectively collaborate across the organization including Customer Success, Product and Operations to ensure successful customer experiences.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years of successful enterprise marketing technology sales experience.
- Expertise selling software to large, complex marketing organizations.
- Experience successfully developing and managing value-based sales engagements.
- A history of successful territory development and management.
- Skilled at negotiating agreements with business stakeholders, procurement, senior management and C-level executives.
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets.
- Passion for opening up new markets and flexibility to navigate a dynamic growth environment.
- Creative and inquisitive approach to partnering with enterprise customers.
- Passion for teamwork and engaging communication skills a must.
- Bachelor degree required; advance degree is a plus.
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Early-stage stock options
- Aggressive commission and bonus plan
- Opportunity to work with the most successful marketers in the world
To hear from great brands who are experiencing success with Opal visit: http://workwithopal.com/customer-video