we are Kai, Ronja and Philipp from the Reporting & Analytics team. Our daily goal is to pursue the team vision to be architects driving economic success and sustainability through transparency. To accomplish that we are working on shareholder reporting, global planning, business case evaluation as well as analytics.
In order to improve our operating processes and further increase our impact, we really need YOU!
First a quick look at us
moovel is part of a large global corporation (Daimler AG), but at the heart of it, we are an agile start-up in the international mobility sector. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and customers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations - Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, and Portland.
How the role works
As a team, we are strongly concentrating on delivering state-of-the-art external shareholder reporting which includes insights into our global operations in Europe and the US. In addition, we are leading the global strategic and operative planning which includes also evaluation of business cases e.g. for new products or city launches – an area particularly important to scale up operations and to increase internationalisation.
We need someone to join us on this journey, who not only rebuilds PowerPoint slides and plays Minesweeper all day, but is keen to broaden his/her horizon. Our operative tasks are characterised by creativity and an agile working environment driven by high speed. Therefore, we strive for someone who is highly motivated and keen to bring in own ideas and taking ownership.
Some of the things you will do
- Assist us in preparing frequent shareholder reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Conduct analysis on plan/actual comparisons.
- Support us in driving cost center controlling and automation to the next level.
- Assist in preparing and evaluating future business cases in cooperation with other departments.
- Support us professionally in all ad hoc requests regarding reporting or planning areas.
- Last but not least, manage your own projects.
- You are willing to do a full-time internship for at least 6 months otherwise you need to be a registered student, who is willing to support our team for 20/h per week.
- You already gained first experience in the fields of reporting and planning and are passionate about moovel and other innovative new mobility concepts.
- You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset and you are proficient in working and visualising data (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel).
- Being well organised, capable of working independently, and interested in learning new tools is as important to us as being a true team player with a sense of humour even in stressful times.
- As our corporate language is English and we as a team have frequent interaction with our NA colleagues, you should have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Do you think you are the right fit?
We are more than happy to meet you soon! Just click on the "Apply Now" button.
Kai, Ronja and Philipp