We're making healthcare better. Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient remote care, increasing provider capacity by up to 30%, efficiency by as much as 90%, and margins by 5x. We're looking for a Digital Marketing/ Automation Manager who’s excited to join our diverse, creative, high-performing team that helps transform healthcare by developing marketing content and programs to fuel our growth.
You’ll work with a great team of people, marketing a solution that’s truly making a difference - and we want you to enjoy it. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to become even better. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
Skills & Requirements
You'll work closely with the rest of the small but mighty marketing team, our top-notch sales team, and have plently of executive contact too. You'll be responsible for understanding and improving our buyer personas, their journey(s) to choosing SmartExam and how we best educate, inform and help them evaluate and decide that Bright.md is the partner for them.
Specifically, in this role, you’ll:
· Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
· Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for the company
· Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
· Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
· Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
· Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
· Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
· Generate timely reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
· Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
· Analyze key metrics that unite our website traffic and our service quotas
· Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
· Manage our keyword and PPC campaigns
Qualifications and skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
· 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
· Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
· Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
· Hands on experience with marketing automation platforms; experience with Marketo is a plus
To do well, you'll need to be intellectually curious, know how to use data to make decisions, but not get lost in the data, have a strong sense of urgency and proven ability to play well with others. And, you’ll have translated those skills into a proven portfolio of work that engages customers and increases lead generation/conversion rates.
We're looking for someone who eagerly seeks responsibility and isn’t afraid of a challenge. This role requires you to have a solid understanding of digital marketing and specific experience using digital marketing and marketing automation tools to generate
Cultural fit is critical. We’re looking for someone who won’t accept mediocrity, who is open-minded, and who actively shares their ideas. We want someone who works well in an innovative, close-knit team, someone passionate and driven to create something valuable, help people live better lives, and have fun along the way.
A Great Place To Work
One of the hottest and most exciting startups in Portland, we've already been recognized as a company that's transforming how healthcare gets delivered. We've closed our second major round of funding and are actively implementing with clinical partners who are leaders in healthcare innovation. Our team has grown to be a fantastic group of individuals who are dedicated to leading the industry into the future of healthcare delivery.
We're glad that you're interested in being part of a team that's driven to make a difference. At Bright.md, your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, contributions rewarded, and successes celebrated. You'll have the autonomy to allow your talents to shine, and we'll provide the support you need to become even better.
We offer a great set of benefits, including employee ownership through stock options, health insurance with premiums coverage, a generous Health Savings Account (HSA) program, pre-tax transportation dollars, and more.
On top of that, you'll be working with a team that knows how to have fun. We play games in the office, run company-sponsored races together, have team dinners and happy hours, go white-water rafting, hiking, and do a bunch of other really fun events and activities.
Ready To Apply?
Fill out the application below. Send a resume and cover letter that lets us know why you are interested and why you are a great fit!