At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. The Opal platform empowers marketing teams to collaborate within a dedicated environment to plan, visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results.
Our team is deeply invested in encouraging a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
We are actively seeking full stack Product Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. Product Engineers at Opal are creative self-starters who have the capability to drive the development of new products and initiatives, collaborating closely with design, product management, and engineering to determine both what to build and how to build it. Working at the intersection of product and engineering, Product Engineers play a vital role for their team in helping to scope projects and plan for the future.
- Drive the creation, shipping, and maintenance of capabilities across the Opal Platform
- Participate in the entire product creative process, including user interviews, design meetings, technical architecture decisions, and resulting implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- You’re an experienced software engineer with a passion for product and user experience, and a pride for what you build and the impact it has.
- You seek to understand the needs of Opal users to help deliver the most valuable implementation of a capability.
- You have a deep understanding and opinion about web application architecture.
- You are self-directed with a bias towards action, knowing how to effectively reach decisions and deliver value to users by getting software shipped.
- You are a great communicator and can articulate your ideas to designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You are motivated by the journey of working at a growing, ambitious startup.
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Company stock options
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A very inviting and supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture
Opal is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.