At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. The Opal platform empowers marketing teams to collaborate within a dedicated environment to plan, visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results.
Our team is deeply invested in encouraging a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
We're looking for exceptional engineers that believe the best products come from a blend of technology and design. We foster this belief by combining engineering and design into one team. This enables engineers to have a voice from the beginning of a project's lifecycle and designers to shape a project up until it ships. Opal is a robust single page web application that is powered by a suite of enterprise-grade APIs. We are constantly seeking new technologies that will allow us to build a better product and service the needs of our rapidly growing customer base. All members of the engineering team help define the future of our technology stack.
- Building cutting-edge web applications using ReactJS
- Implementing beautiful UIs with equally beautiful code
- Collaborate with Opal's design team on interactions, animations, UI polishing, and more
- Taking part in brainstorms and/or workshops to help set product direction and determine the next feature in the roadmap
- Identifying, researching and proposing new technologies
- Supporting the Opal team by lending a helping hand, or ear, whenever necessary
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Working familiarity with BackboneJS / Marionette
- The ability to build clean, maintainable, flexible HTML/CSS
- A working knowledge of server-side languages and frameworks such as Ruby-on-Rails, Elixir/Phoenix, and NodeJS
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Company stock options
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A very inviting and supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture
Opal is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.