4-Tell is looking for a developer to help create breakthrough products, features, and experiences with the greatest possible value to our clients. This position is responsible to develop and maintain mission-critical features and functionality that will delight customers.
Our team is hard-working, dedicated, and fun. We hold each other accountable. We have tough conversations. We have realistic goals. We are building a business that scales as it wows our customers and their shoppers.
- Develop cloud services and applications using C#.NET and TypeScript
- Participate in an Agile development process
- Maintain software after release
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of programming
- Working knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly
- Is a team player
- Fast-paced team environment with office in Downtown PDX.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change.
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check.
4-Tell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. 4-Tell Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.