Founded in 2013, CrowdStreet is the premium provider of online commercial real estate investment marketplace, technology and professional services. Our online marketplace enables investors to directly access institutional-quality commercial real estate offerings with CrowdStreet’s best-in-class technology platform. For CRE firms, CrowdStreet Connect provides a platform to manage investors and investments, and to raise capital to grow their business. CrowdStreet maximizes opportunities for investors by diversifying outside of the traditional avenues of the stock market, better distributing risk and fundamentally transforming real estate investing through technology. Together, we are creating a community where individual investors and CRE firms are working together to maximize wealth through commercial real estate. With more than 100,000 investors now on its platform, and double digit year-over-year growth over the past 3 years, CrowdStreet has emerged as a leader in the space.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring an Investor Relations Manager who will develop outbound investor campaigns, field inbound investor inquiries and requests, provide exceptional customer service and manage Marketplace sponsor relationships and Marketplace offerings. This is a dynamic role that bridges investor relations, marketing, customer service and project management. The position will receive the support of CrowdStreet’s Investor Relations Coordinators and report to the Director of Investor Relations.
What You'll Be Doing
Serve as ‘investor concierge’ for active offerings on the CrowdStreet Marketplace with the goal of providing investors with exceptional customer service and a simple, satisfying path to engaging directly with the sponsors’ offerings.
What We Must Have
- Grow CrowdStreet’s Investor Member community.
- Manage CrowdStreet Marketplace sponsor relationships during active offering periods.
- Manage CrowdStreet Investor Member relationships throughout the holding period of active investments - forge substantive relationships that are built upon mutual trust.
- Facilitate investor work flows and troubleshoot and resolve any issues as they arise.
- Provide exceptional and timely customer service to investors; respond to investor inquiries and requests for information and work with sponsors to satisfy investor needs.
- Interact with CrowdStreet Investor Members at CrowdStreet events.
- Facilitate CrowdStreet investor and sponsor webinars.
- Oversee fundraising on allocated offerings - collaborate with Investor Relations Coordinators to drive to successful completion.
Not Required, But Nice to Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in investor relations, commercial real estate, private investments or project management
- Prior experience in Customer Support, Investor Relations or Investor Management in a financial services or real estate environment
- Some exposure to commercial real estate - must be conversant on private real estate investments
- Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- Investor relations experience within a real estate private equity group
- Experience with Private Placement Memorandums and investor subscription agreements
- Experience working with Broker Dealers
- FINRA Series 65