Cloudability is looking for an organized, self-starter to join our People team. This person will have a passion for innovative HR solutions in an evolving work environment. This role includes diverse management and support across HR system administration, payroll administration, interview scheduling, and benefit administration. We're hoping you love to laugh, enjoy developing trusted relationships, and are willing to drive process improvement. Our team looks forward to having you join us in our pursuit to scale Cloudability.
- Provide HR support and consultation; promptly answering inquiries regarding People policies, procedures and general HR information
- Responsible for benefits administration of our health and welfare plans. Partner closely with our benefit broker on all benefit support
- Assist with recruitment and interview process including scheduling interviews for candidates and the hiring teams
- Ensure People related information is accurate and employees have access to systems
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs
- Support the programs to improve employer branding and the employee experience
- Partner with the People team to create and update guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Experience and knowledge in Human Resources disciplines including but not limited to recruiting, benefits administration, payroll, leave of absence, HR system administration, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think creatively and participate fully, interacting with employees at all levels
- Develop strong, trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Self-directed and motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Dependable and shows initiative in taking on additional responsibilities
- Current working knowledge of state and federal employment law
- Ability to maintain confidential information
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (it's really good)
Cloudability is Portland-based, cloud optimization platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be part of that journey.
Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.