As our Contract Manager, you will be part of the Finance team and participate in many aspects of our business cycle, including the creation, execution and on-going compliance of our SaaS license contracts as well as partnership contracts and vendor service contracts. You will work with different parts of the organization, including Sales and Product / IT teams to ensure our contracts meet business objectives and be the liaison among the different groups to drive excellence in the execution and maintenance of our contracts.
You will actively participate in contract negotiations and management in support of our Sales Cycle and various teams to ensure contracts are executed with the intended business objectives while minimizing the Company’s overall risks.
Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution of all Business Contracts including but not limited to:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Revenue & Sales - SaaS Subscription Agreements (including a large commercial enterprises and public sector agreements) and related Master Agreements.
- Partnership Agreements (Revenue Sharing, Referral, Joint Marketing Components)
- Revenue Generating Professional Service Agreements
- Vendor Purchasing Agreements, including Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements,
- Lease Agreements and Employment Agreements
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between internal stakeholders and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations to create Win / Win Situations
- Develop and implement best practices / procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure and create playbook for negotiations
- Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal
- Enjoy working in a high growth environment
- Bachelor's Degree 3+ years of relevant contract management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills, keen attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Legal compliance & research
- Project management
- Experience with software contracts or knowledge of the software industry is preferred
- Understanding of intellectual property agreements is preferred
- Salesforce.com and Accounting System experience preferred
- Law degree is a plus
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee
Cloudability is Portland-based, cloud optimization platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be apart of that journey.
Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.