We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intellectual acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Business Development organization as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
- Take inbound and outbound-generated interest, and turn it into real business
- Execute on a global business development strategy implemented in close partnership with marketing and sales
- Develop transferable skills and insights such as a strong understanding of sales skills, product and industry knowledge
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and targets
- Engaging with prospects via telephone and email to evangelize Cloudability’s value proposition
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional, proactive manner
- Collaboration with BDR Manager and team of BDRs
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (it's really good)
Cloudability is Portland-based, cloud optimization platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be apart of that journey.
Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.