The Onboarding Specialist (OS) provides platform training and onboarding support to new Cloudability customers. The OS coaches clients throughout the initial implementation of their Cloudability software and answers any questions they have. They also recommend and/or help implement other value-added services available through Cloudability client services department. This is a great position for someone who enjoys a more 1:1 client experience and helping someone reach their goals! This is an entry level position that sets you up to move and grow in many ways in the organization.
- Work with assigned clients to provide kickoff and implementation training in line with current and future state of the Cloudability platform. You will help new customers become oriented to our platform and excited about the journey ahead. By the time they are transitioned from you to the next phase in their customer journey the client will know how to use the platform and be able to determine if they can use it themselves or if they need help.
- Schedule additional training or technical account manager sessions for clients after each completed training session as needed and based on client commit. Assess customer competency and comfortability using the software.
- You’ll be your client’s hero, ensuring their success from day 1 and be the funnel for the customer to focus on while they get settled.
- Identify client needs, guide them with grace through a complicated application, and coordinate additional value add services and products with Strategic Account Managers and Technical Account Managers.
- Approachability – is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others.
- Listening – practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out. Can transfer this information to additional teammates during transition.
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; uses first hand customer knowledge for improvements in products, services, and processes; gains the trust and respect of the customer but can recognize when customers need to be reminded of guardrails and boundaries to protect your time and person.
- Technical Problem Solving – uses logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems in the setup of the software; learns and applies industry, company, product knowledge to solve problems.
- Directing Others – is good at establishing clear directions; sets appropriate objectives and workload for the client; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with clients on work and results; is a clear communicator.
- Time Management – uses time effectively and efficiently; respects others time; focuses on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities; calm under pressure when there are a lot of customers in line and knowing when to call in the calvary.
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-pad parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga
Cloudability is Portland-based, cloud optimization platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be apart of that journey.
Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.