At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. Opal is a collaboration platform, built for brand marketing teams to produce, organize and govern creative content.
The Opal StoryFirst™ framework empowers teams with a dedicated environment to visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results. Our customers are creative, passionate people and, through a platform tailored to their specific needs, we’re helping them rediscover the best parts of their jobs.
Our team is deeply invested in creating a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We are building a world class lineup of creative and strategic thinkers that work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As a Customer Experience Manager at Opal Labs, you’ll join a smart, passionate team of relationship builders, who get a fire in their belly from successful collaboration with our customers every single day. Our Customer Experience Managers are accountable for delivering world-class thinking and customer service, while identifying opportunities to grow relationships and ensure customer delight.
- Launch new accounts from start to finish by consulting and training key stakeholders and staff.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution, achieving success, and engaging resources, as necessary.
- Support, monitor and identify trends in platform adoption and utilization.
- Build solid customer relationships that encourage expansion and growth.
- Manage internal and external projects (and related communications) as they pertain to Customer Success.
- Troubleshoot and respond to customer issues and inquiries.
- Exhibit ownership and independent judgment when working with/supporting assigned customer accounts.
- Execute on special project work (10 - 20%) to further program development within Customer Experience (based on interest and need).
- Live Customer Success and Opal Values.
- Work within the Customer Experience workflow.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in account management.
- A willingness to learn, sense of humor, and a positive attitude.
- A proactive (rather than reactive) approach to handling customers and problems.
- Superb communication and organizational skills.
- Out of this world problem solving ability.
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and enterprise software.
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Early-stage stock options
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A tight-knit, very supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture
At Opal, we are building a world class organization of creative and strategic thinkers. There are no individual egos at Opal, only a team that strives to revolution the modern marketing organization.