Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.
Are you a proven customer success leader who loves getting deep in the weeds with customers and building out scalable processes?
If you answered yes to the question above, let’s talk...
As the Manager of the Technical Account Team your focus will be on driving deeper adoption of our product within our customers’ organizations. You’ll take a hands-on role managing a large collection of scaled tech startups and Fortune 500 Enterprise companies who are moving aggressively to public cloud. As the primary point of contact for Cloudability’s major accounts, you will understand their business needs, continuously increase the value they receive from the platform, and act as their internal advocate.
The ideal candidate has proven success supporting a technical product at scale, and most importantly, a friendly, consultative approach to addressing customer needs. This is a multi hats role—sometimes partnering with the sales team close new business, and other times providing technical guidance to customers.
You will utilize your leadership experience to lead a customer-centric team of Technical Account Managers and drive recurring revenue growth.
- Engage methodically with our customers to drive product adoption in their organizations
- Analyze customer business objectives and use our platform to build insightful reporting
- Educate customers of Cloudability’s value through structured outreach and effective communication
- Advocate internally for customer based on their business needs and requirements
- Partner with Sales to continuously improve the new customer onboarding process
- Partner with the Support, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure customer issues are resolved efficiently
- Effectively communicate Cloudability offerings to the clients based on their business needs
- Convert learnings into scalable processes that can be replicated by team members
- Build a TAM organization that develops and retains customers
- Know our customers’ needs better than they know them themselves
- Based in Portland Office
- Up to 50% travel