Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500.000
unique users visit Auth0.com
each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers' lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible. We strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive culture built on the principle of "No B.A.P." (No BS, No A-holes, No Politics).
As Data Engineer, you will convert the data we process everyday from our users into actionable information to better understand our customers and give them an even better service every day.
- Transform data from different data sources to integrate with our Data Warehouse in Redshift.
- Create ETLs to transform that data into usable formats.
- Design and develop reports to help make business decisions.
- Design infrastructure components.
- Integrate to other external systems like Stripe, Zendesk and others.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience as a Data Engineer.
- Desire to learn about Auth0's business.
- Experience with R and R Studio.
- Experience with SQL, Python and Bash.
- Experience with BI reporting tools like Tableau