Bright.md - Portland, OR
We're making healthcare better. Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient remote care, increasing provider capacity by up to 30%, efficiency by as much as 90%, and margins by 5x. We're looking for an Office Manager who’s excited to join our diverse, creative, high-performing team that helps transform healthcare by supporting major health delivery systems with the implementation and optimization of our software.
You’ll be working with a great team of people, with a product that’s truly making a difference - and we want you to enjoy it. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to become even better. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
Skills & Requirements
You will be the “go to” person for ensuring that things around the office are running smoothly. Our team will rely on you to provide support in the areas of HR administration and assistance, bookkeeping, facilities management, and with the completion of other administrative duties as needed. You are someone with a growth mindset who will recommend and implement new creative processes and procedures so we can scale effectively as the company continues to grow.
Specifically, in this role, you’ll:
- Provide Human Resources and bookkeeping support, including
- Assist in maintaining our financial records in Quickbooks
- Tracking vendor payments and customer collections
- Coordination of recruiting, phone screens, and interviews
- Administering new hire set-up, including office space, IT equipment, and completion of HR forms
- Organizing and maintaining documents and records, filing, and data entry
- Maintaining confidentiality in all dealings and in the handling of sensitive data
- Provide Office management and operational support, including:
- Maintaining the appearance of the reception area, conference rooms and kitchen
- Managing projects and vendors associated with minor facilities maintenance needs
- Assisting with special projects in various functional areas
- Working on assignments that may be complex in nature where judgment and creativity are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- Lend administrative support to the executive team, including
- Calendar management
- Expense reports
- Schedule travel reservations as requested
- Support hosting on site meetings
To do well, you'll need to be a self-starter who is willing to dive in on a variety of tasks as needed. We are looking for a collaboratively minded individual with a history of demonstrating excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking ability. You are self motivated, punctual, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
You’ll likely need 3+ years of work experience in HR assistance, bookkeeping, project support, and/or operations support:
- High energy and positive demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior bookkeeping experience or accounting coursework
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel
It would be outstanding if you also had:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with business productivity tools like Google Apps, Google Hire, Asana, Small Improvements, etc.
There is no cookie-cutter outline for this position. If you are passionate about it and believe you could be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
A Great Place To Work
One of the hottest and most exciting startups in Portland, we've already been recognized as a company that's transforming how healthcare gets delivered. We've closed our second major round of funding and are actively implementing with clinical partners who are leaders in healthcare innovation. Our team has grown to a fantastic group of individuals who are dedicated to leading the industry into the future of healthcare delivery.
We're glad that you're interested in being part of a team that's driven to make a difference. At Bright.md, your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, contributions rewarded, and successes celebrated. You'll have the autonomy to allow your talents to shine, and we'll provide the support you need to become even better.
We offer a great set of benefits, including employee ownership through great stock options, health insurance with premiums coverage, a generous Health Savings Account (HSA) program, pre-tax transportation dollars, and more
On top of that, you'll be working with a team that knows how to have fun. We play games in the office, run company-sponsored races together, have team dinners and happy hours, go white-water rafting, hiking, and do a bunch of other really fun events and activities.
We're Already Delighting Patients And Providers
We've closed our second major round of funding, are actively implementing with some very exciting clients, and have already grown the team to a fantastic group of individuals who are dedicated to leading the industry into the future of healthcare delivery. We're ready for you to help us grow - so come join us and help transform healthcare into what it can and should be!
Ready To Apply?
Fill out the application below. Send a resume and cover letter that lets us know why you are interested and why you are a great fit!