The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for the Software Engineering and R&D departments of moovel NA. In this role you will manage calendars, expense reporting, and travel. The Executive Assistant must enjoy working in a tech-focused environment that is passionate about transportation and mobility. The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, effective organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among ever-evolving priorities. In this role you will have the ability to work autonomously and must be able to handle confidential matters with discretion.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide administrative support the CTO and other leadership within Engineering and R&D
- Maintain receipts for reimbursable expenses and prepare monthly expense reports
- Manage and act as the gatekeeper to the CTO’s calendar
- Book complex travel, both domestic and international
- Develop meeting agendas in preparation of the meetings/follow up notes and provide meeting assistance
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the company
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of Executive level administrative support
- Experience managing executive calendars for both internal and external meetings
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel
- Ability to develop meeting agendas in preparation of the meetings/follow up notes and provide meeting assistance
- Proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs), expense reporting software (Concur), and travel booking websites.
- Demonstrate high degree of confidentiality with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately multi-task
- Ability to complete multiple projects on time and with minimal supervision, which often serve several people and contain conflicting deadlines
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively work to determine solutions
- Flexibility to perform in an evolving work environment
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Familiarity with agile tools (Jira, confluence)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Previous experience supporting the CTO of a software or transportation company
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
Who We Are:
At moovel, we see the world changing around us. Transportation is experiencing an incredibly rapid transformation with on-demand services and mobile technology changing the way we get around. But this change is good. It connects us with new options, experiences, and people that make our lives richer. moovel builds products that people use every day, whether on a daily commute or vacation in a new place. Join us as we develop solutions that shape cities and interactions within them.
moovel is seeking exceptional people. We expect that you’ll work hard, collaborate often, respect others, and have a good attitude even during the busiest of days. moovel N.A. offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits at no cost to employees. We also offer a generous holiday schedule with four weeks of PTO annually. Our compensation program includes a 6% retirement contribution, an annual bonus program and competitive base salaries.
In addition to the more traditional benefits, we offer a transit allowance, gym allowance, in-office meals and snacks, ping-pong, and many other perks. You will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team in our Portland office as well as our parent company based in Stuttgart, Germany.
Our office is centrally located in the heart of Old Town, bike friendly, and within walking distance to a multitude of restaurants, bars, and shops. The Portland Streetcar and TriMet offer easy-to-use transit services connecting the downtown Portland district to the Pearl District and greater Downtown Portland.
moovel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, moovel complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.