Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.
Cloudability, is seeking an experienced Controller for our fast-growing Software-as-a- Service business. This role will report to the VP of Finance, lead a small growing finance team and provide leadership and hands on assistance in many aspects of finance, including planning, accounting, governance and compliance. This role will be responsible for most aspects of the financial functions, including driving excellence in the Quote to Cash process, technical accounting on revenue recognition, assist in strategic planning and analysis, cash flow planning; financial control, audit, and information systems. This is an exciting time to join Cloudability as we expand and continue to deliver one of the best solutions to the cloud industry.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Financial advisor to other functional leaders, providing insight, driving key initiatives, strategies and decisions that maximize growth opportunities for the Cloudability.
- Highly effective at communication at both the company and department level, balancing data, insights and experience. Operates as a collaborative partner with the other leaders in planning, refining, and implementing corporate growth strategies and policies.
- Help define and build a best in class finance organization that would position the Company for US and international expansion
- Be the Finance Champion of the Cloudability Product, participate and share thought leaderships to broaden the Finance Point of View in the Cloud Marketplace.
- Lead the financial and reporting aspects and be capable of supporting the information imperatives of a high growth SaaS business. Accountable for measurement-based financial management throughout the business to ensure accurate planning, forecasting and reporting in support of our business strategy and growth goals.
- Balance being a builder and a leader as we continue to build out the infrastructure, systems and process as we scale the business. Drives continuous improvement in areas such as Quote –to – Cash, commission planning & execution, expense management, financial analysis and reporting, system infrastructure and standardized business processes with an eye toward automatization, streamlining and improving business performance.
- Lead the efforts to identify and implement the appropriate ERP and other systems to support the company's growth.
- Assist in preparation of Board material and management of investor relations.
- Provide support in Financing Activities and Corporate Development opportunities, including review of business plans, international expansion, foreign subsidiaries set up and conduct and manage audit and support M&A activity, as necessary.
- Operates as a collaborative partner with the other cross functional teams in planning, refining, and implementing corporate growth strategies and policies.
- Ability to manage and communicate fast paced changes at all levels to ensure continued alignment with business objectives
- Exceptional people leader who builds and inspires high performing teams. Navigates seamlessly between operating as a leader, front line manager and coach as we build our team and help our team advances their career.
- Able to balance strategic capability with tactical execution to achieve our strategic and financial goals with precision. Strong hands-on coach with the finesse of setting clear expectations, holding people accountable, leading them through change and staying focused on outcomes.