At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. Opal is a collaboration platform, built for brand marketing teams to produce, organize and govern creative content.
Our team is deeply invested in creating a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We are building a world class lineup of creative and strategic thinkers that work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As a Sr. Manager of Customer Success (CS) you’ll be responsible for growing and managing a team of Customer Service Managers who will be focused on supporting our regional clients. Additionally, you will launch new accounts, build relationships with clients and ensure an exceptional platform experience that leads to expansion or renewal.
- Manage and grow a team of Customer Service Managers
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Director to support the region and manage the NY office
- Launch new accounts by consulting and on-boarding key stakeholders
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution, and achieving success
- Support, monitor and identify trends in platform adoption and utilization
- Build solid customer relationships that encourage expansion and growth.
- Manage CS projects and communications
- Run and enforce the enterprise playbooks of our customers
- Support the CS development strategy by providing customer insights to Director of Customer Success
- Exhibit ownership and independent judgment when supporting assigned customer accounts.
- Role Model Customer Success Mission and Opal Values.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in account management, working with large enterprise brands
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a customer-facing team of 5 people and more
- Demonstrated success managing $10M+ ARR
- Demonstrated success in leading, managing, recruiting and growing a CS team
- Relevant experience in the marketing technology and SaaS space
- Experience with enterprise brands
- A willingness to learn, sense of humor, and a positive attitude
- A proactive (rather than reactive) approach to handling customers and problems
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Early-stage stock options
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A tight-knit, very supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture
- Exposure to some of the biggest brands on the planet
At Opal, we are building a world class organization of creative and strategic thinkers. There are no individuals egos at Opal, only a team that strives to revolution the modern marketing organization.
Location: This role is based in NYC at Opal’s NY Office.