At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. The Opal platform empowers marketing teams to collaborate within a dedicated environment to plan, visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results.
Our team is deeply invested in encouraging a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As the Product Marketing Manager at Opal you will lead a cross-functional set of stakeholders to craft, coordinate and deploy key strategic and tactical messages to a variety of Opal audiences.
- Create, maintain and own the strategy for how we do Product Marketing at Opal.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate Opal’s unique position in the marketplace.
- Synthesize Opal’s key capabilities, benefits and industry-focused use cases for target customer segments and buyer personas.
- Orchestrate the regular and ongoing deployment of product knowledge to all Opal stakeholders.
- Develop go-to-market positioning and enablement collateral for key pillars of Opal product to deploy across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Work with customers to identify product development opportunities, and consider alongside the long term product roadmap.
- Influence product roadmap, feature releases and business strategy by understanding market and customer dynamics.
- Collaborate with the Opal Product Team on key opportunities, roadmap and key launch messaging to core audiences (internal and external).
- Coordinate customer messaging related to product updates.
- Facilitate the development of Opal Solutions and ensure alignment with cross-organizational go-to-market strategic plans.
- Work cross-functionally to identify key needs regarding information around product; packaging collateral to create leverage.
- 8 years experience in marketing / product related fields; prefer product marketing experience.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and visual) and organizational skills.
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and enterprise software.
- A strong track record of defining and launching customer-ready products, ideally targeted to a marketing audience.
- Ability to run productive meetings and deploy key messaging.
- Ability to translate Opal to the world of our customers.
- Self-starter, comfortable with autonomy, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated track record of driving change and successful projects.
- A bias for action.
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Early-stage stock options
- A tight-knit, very supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture
- Exposure to some of the biggest brands on the planet
At Opal, we are building a world class organization of creative and strategic thinkers. There are no individual egos at Opal, only a team that strives to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.