moovel NA has an exciting opportunity for a qualified and motivated Director of Sales. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience leading sales efforts in a competitive market, executing business development and sales initiatives to achieve company metrics. Candidate should have deep understanding with the transportation sector and have proven ability to execute measurable sales plans and go-to-market strategies to drive revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive day-to-day operations related to business development activities
- Support development of annual plans; metrics, strategies and tactics
- Foster relationships with transit agency representatives
- Support the procurement process end-to-end; Review and approve technical proposals
- Support the development and approval of costing and pricing efforts
- Lead channel sales programs to drive conversion of client prospects
- Integrate with cross functional teams to market and sell new and existing products to achieve company metrics
- Lead reporting processes present to executive leadership team
- Supervise maintenance of relationship databases (Salesforce)
- Attend and/or present moovel solutions at industry conferences
- This position reports to the VP of Sales
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B government sales
- People management experience
- Understanding of budget development and management
- Knowledge and experience in transportation sector
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar is required
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Travel Required: 25-50% of the time
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
Who We Are:
At moovel, we see the world changing around us. Transportation is experiencing an incredibly rapid transformation with on-demand services and mobile technology changing the way we get around. But this change is good. It connects us with new options, experiences, and people that make our lives richer. moovel builds products that people use every day, whether on a daily commute or vacation in a new place. Join us as we develop solutions that shape cities and interactions within them.
moovel is seeking exceptional people. We expect that you’ll work hard, collaborate often, respect others, and have a good attitude even during the busiest of days. moovel N.A. offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits at no cost to employees. We also offer a generous holiday schedule with four weeks of PTO annually. Our compensation program includes a 6% retirement contribution, an annual bonus program and competitive base salaries.
In addition to the more traditional benefits, we offer a transit allowance, gym allowance, in-office meals and snacks, ping-pong, and many other perks. You will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team in our Portland office as well as our parent company based in Stuttgart, Germany.
Our office is centrally located in the heart of Old Town, bike friendly, and within walking distance to a multitude of restaurants, bars, and shops. The Portland Streetcar and TriMet offer easy-to-use transit services connecting the downtown Portland district to the Pearl District and greater Downtown Portland.
moovel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, moovel complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.