Cloudability is looking for an energetic Communications professional to join our Portland, OR office. In this role, you’ll amplify our company narrative to reach our rapidly expanding market. This includes regularly engaging with key influencers and ensuring that coverage advances our role in the $40BN Cloud Computing ecosystem. This position will work closely with product, marketing, and executive thought leaders to mine for exciting stories, newsworthy announcements, and big milestones we want to share with the world.
As Corporate Communications Manager, you will:
- Fostering and maintain relationships with industry influencers including journalists, analysts and media outlets
- Securing coverage of Cloudability, including: thought leadership pieces, evergreen stories, hot, trending topics and product announcements
- Assist in defining our medium and long-term strategic communications goals
- Support executive thought leaders in obtaining speaking engagements and bylines
- Support recruiting efforts by positioning Cloudability as an amazing, innovative place to work
- Helping to foster better internal communications at Cloudability
Cloudability is a Portland-based startup, changing the way companies measure, monitor, and analyze their cloud infrastructure. With offices in Portland, OR and Boulder, CO, we are a growing team that works closely together. We move fast, and we enjoy what we do. Thousands of companies across the globe use our platform to track cloud usage and optimization.