Cloudability are the experts in cloud spend management. We work with some of the biggest cloud spenders to optimize the cost and efficiency of their cloud infrastructure. Our platform monitors a significant part of public cloud spend, and helps save our customers millions of dollars.
We’re growing fast and building a Product team capable of defining the future and executing it. We’re looking for experienced Product Managers to build various aspects of our product: from our core recommendation & data services, to our analytics features, to big data features, and for automation. Our team consists of veterans who have grown startups from the beginning through to acquisition & IPO. This is a chance to work with a great team and make a significant difference in our product roadmap.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for product planning and execution, and will own one of our product areas. In this role, you’ll work with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. The right candidate will have a background in Cloud and SaaS, strong intellectual horsepower, resourcefulness, and desire to own something and make it their own.
- Lead the balancing of feature aspirations with market needs, customer demands, and technical reality
- Develop customer relationships that underpin feature designs and prioritize the backlog based on this feedback
- Work with our designers to create simple, elegant solutions to complex data problems
- Be the authority on the market and competition in your product area
- Manage expectations about the product roadmap and priorities