We're making healthcare better. Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient remote care, increasing provider capacity by up to 30%, efficiency by as much as 90%, and margins by 5x. We're looking for a Marketing Manager who’s excited to join our diverse, creative, high-performing team that helps transform healthcare by developing marketing content and programs to fuel our growth.
You’ll work with a great team of people, marketing a solution that’s truly making a difference - and we want you to enjoy it. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and support you in your efforts to become even better. Your ideas will be valued, your efforts recognized, your growth fostered, your contributions rewarded, and your successes celebrated.
Skills & Requirements
You'll work closely with the rest of the small but mighty marketing team, our top-notch sales team, and have plently of executive contact too. You'll be responsible for understanding and improving our buyer personas, their journey(s) to choosing SmartExam and how we best educate, inform and help them evaluate and decide that Bright.md is the partner for them.
Specifically, in this role, you’ll:
- Create, edit and manage customer-facing content for web, blog, email, social, pr, campaign and sales platforms
- Ensure consistency of company voice and tone across all platforms
- Create and update marketing materials for new and ongoing Bright.md campaigns
- Provide content support for multiple Bright.md teams, including Sales, Marketing, Partner Success and Business Development
- Regularly audit Bright.md website to ensure that content is up-to-date and consistent with service offering
- Write various types of articles (interviews, trends, news, etc.), whitepapers, blogs and newsletters and on a wide range of topics relevant to our category and buyers; develop content themes and assets that drive awareness and increase revenue to these audiences and channels. Turn that content into easily consumable formats to increase engagement and visits.
- Maintain a comprehensive editorial calendar based on company goals and priorities, socialized with multiple stakeholders
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Conduct analysis to improve content strategies/tactics
- Grow blog/newsletter subscribers, convert visitors into loyal readers and expand our brand’s overall reach
- Evaluate messaging and pathways to maximize performance.
To do well, you'll need to be intellectually curious, an excellent story teller, have exceptional writing skills, and a strong sense of urgency. And, you’ll have translated those skills into a proven portfolio of work that engages customers and increases lead generation/conversion rates.
We're looking for someone who eagerly seeks responsibility and isn’t afraid of a challenge. This role requires you to have a solid understanding of digital marketing and specific experience writing content for a consistent multi-channel customer journey.
You’ll need a BA / BS with at least 3 years of prior content marketing or journalism experience. We place value on healthcare industry experience, but we believe that talent is more important than specific knowledge. If you’ve got strong, demonstrated skills, and have taken a different path, we’d still love to hear from you.
Cultural fit is critical. We’re looking for someone who won’t accept mediocrity, who is open-minded, and who actively shares their ideas. We want someone who works well in an innovative, close-knit team, someone passionate and driven to create something valuable, help people live better lives, and have fun along the way.