We're a Portland, Oregon USA based startup that is building next generation analytics tools which help companies measure and monitor their cloud infrastructure consumption. Our fast moving team prides ourselves on working together to grow our customer base and help them achieve better business outcomes. We're evangelical about the cloud, and we help our customers to be as well.
As a member of our growing Sales team, based in AUS, your responsibilities will include finding and helping potential Cloudability customers understand how our solutions can meet their needs. We are looking for a “hunter” who can identify opportunities within the enterprise accounts, and take them through all stages of the sales cycle.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Drive revenue to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Prospect new strategic accounts
- Develop and execute against a sales plan
- Manage numerous transactional sales opportunities concurrently
- Conduct product demos. Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Cloudability services
- Manage all activities in the company CRM
- Partner with the Technical Account team to conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with our customers
- Trade show attendance and travel required (50%)