Brandlive is looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Director to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
- Actionable contact list of leads in Hardware, Automotive or Fashion/Beauty Verticals (both retailers and branded manufacturers).
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets.
- 10+ years experience in business development or sales, preferably in e-commerce or marketing software sales.
- Understanding of software as a service (SaaS) sales and the sales life cycle
- Experience winning new business in an early stage company.
- Strategic understanding and experience crafting a sales plan to achieve personal goals.
- IT related knowledge of video, computers and video software.
- Strong online network: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Own and hit/exceed sales targets within assigned vertical
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts Requirements
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Competitive Employee Benefits (including unlimited PTO)
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows computer
- Ability to Live & Work remote
- Corp. Office in Portland, Oregon