We are looking for a Senior Engineer who can bring their experience to a team of talented Engineers and contribute in delivering customer-focused features.
The Appliance Team helps deliver all of the Auth0 goodness to dedicated cloud and on-premise environments. We build tools, sites, and adopt approaches to deliver the Auth0 core features to these dedicated environments.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a number of years experience developing software
- Like to lead by example
- Are good at working with teammates in all phases of their career
- Enjoy working in iterative development environments
- Understand how to build things securely and at scale
- Are familiar with multiple virtualization environments (AWS, Azure, VMWare, Docker)
We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.