This position is hands on, working on a cross-functional team, and will be directly partnered with a member of the Client Services team who will mentor and coach you during the duration of the internship. The position will be part time, for roughly four months, working an average of 29 hours per week. Some of the projects will include helpdesk support (investigating and responding to support requests), training document creation, and building out a social support program for our clients.
A strong candidate should feel comfortable challenging assumptions and providing insight to problems before they happen and as the problem is investigated and triaged. This position is based at the Company’s headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Communicating with clients on various support issues
- Troubleshooting and triaging support requests
- Creating and maintaining support and training documentation
- Developing a Social Support Program
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with social communication channels
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with Technical writing
- Familiarity with Helpdesk ticketing software such as Zendesk
- Ability to clearly express technical ideas and concepts in a way that makes them approachable
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to change priorities quickly as needs change
- Desire to learn about transit and urbanization
Who We Are:
At moovel, we see the world changing around us. Transportation is experiencing an incredibly rapid transformation with on-demand services and mobile technology changing the way we get around. But this change is good. It connects us with new options, experiences, and people that make our lives richer.
moovel builds products that people use everyday, whether on a daily commute or vacation in a new place. Join us as we develop solutions that shape cities and interactions within them.
moovel is seeking exceptional people. We expect that you’ll work hard, collaborate often, respect others, and have a good attitude even during the busiest of days. You will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team in our Portland office as well as our parent company based in Stuttgart, Germany.
Our office is centrally located in the heart of Old Town, bike friendly, and within walking distance to a multitude of restaurants, bars, and shops. The Portland Streetcar and TriMet offer easy-to-use transit services connecting the downtown Portland district to the Pearl District and greater Downtown Portland.
moovel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, moovel complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.