We are looking for a talented event coordinator to join our marketing team. This role will be the creative lead behind all of our offline events for our prospects and customers. Primary focuses include execution of an annual event plan and ensuring event attendee growth and happiness.
Help us with the following:
- Create detailed outlines for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and costs.
- Identify and secure speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event when appropriate
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan event layouts and agendas.
- Provide excellent support of our attendees and guests.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to promote events and sell tickets and/or merchandise.
- Analyze the success of each event and propose creative new improvements to the attendees’ experience.
Cloudability is Portland-based, Cloud Optimization Platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be apart of that journey.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships.
- Excellent communicator, with a nose for great customer support.
- Working knowledge of other service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, decor and entertainment, signage, housing, and speaker management.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A competitive full-time salary and stock options - we want you to be excited to be a part of a startup, not starve
- Fully paid health care, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid holidays/unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Transportation expenses covered - parking or public transportation pass
- Wellness benefit
- Yoga classes on/offsite
- Tuesday lunches and all kinds of other snacks; really great coffee (important!)