Cloudability is building industry defining products at the intersection of cloud computing and finance. We’re looking for a visual designer to join our team in Portland. The Visual Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of our visual marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
Help us with the following:
- Own the brand guidelines and assist the team in creating new assets while maintaining consistency
- Deliver designs rapidly while maintaining a meticulous eye for detail and consistency
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Play a strategic role in the design of marketing deliverables from website graphics to marketing campaigns, sales slide decks, iconography and trade show assets
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, content layout (digital and print), and trade show collateral as needed.
- Collaborate with marketing, design and product marketing teammates to support team goals
- Scope and create template frameworks for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
Cloudability is Portland-based, Cloud Optimization Platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be apart of that journey.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, related field, or comparable experience
- A team player, flexible and open while designing, discussing, and presenting your work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory
- Awareness of current trends, industry competitors, and design styles
- Comfortable with conceptualizing and assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing campaigns from initial market research to final executions
- Comprehensive understanding of print and digital production methods
- Basic understanding of campaign marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with trade show booth design
Please send your resume and Linkedin along with a link to your portfolio.
- A competitive full-time salary and stock options - we want you to be excited to be a part of a startup, not starve
- Fully paid health care, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid holidays/unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Transportation expenses covered - parking or public transportation pass
- Wellness benefit
- Yoga classes on/offsite
- Tuesday lunches and all kinds of other snacks; really great coffee (important!)