At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. Opal is a collaboration platform, built for brand marketing teams to produce, organize and govern creative content.
The Opal StoryFirst® framework empowers teams with a dedicated environment to visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results. Our customers are creative, passionate people and, through a platform tailored to their specific needs, we’re helping them rediscover the best parts of their jobs.
Our team is deeply invested in creating a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We are building a world class lineup of creative and strategic thinkers that work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As an IT Specialist, you will use your expertise to monitor and maintain Opal IT systems as well as to support employee technology in a predominantly Mac-based environment. You’ll work with a more senior IT/Information Security Specialist to install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems and devices. The ideal candidate has experience troubleshooting IT issues in a collaborative way, focusing on providing a premium IT experience for colleagues, partners and customers in a tech savvy environment, and is able to serve as a general resource for all IT functions.
- Act as point person for employee needs including the software request process, troubleshooting software or hardware issues and providing AV/Tech support for meetings.
- Coordinate the needs of employees (onsite and remote), vendors and contractors.
- Assist with employee education on IT best practices.
- Assist and/or own regular audits to ensure infrastructure and access levels are appropriate to organizational goals.
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage, firewall and other necessary means.
- Work with existing IT personnel to propose possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Assist with proposing, implementing and maintaining IT initiatives.
- Support Information Security Specialist in ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type 2 audits and compliance activities such as GDPR.
- Assist with completing customer security assessments.
- Assist with IT and Security policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or 1-3 years demonstrable technical experience required
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- A passion for serving internal customer base
- A high-level of diplomacy and political savvy in professional interactions
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT systems
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills are a plus
- Previous experience supporting MacOS machines is preferred
- Previous experience supporting systems configured as cloud-based SaaS platforms
- A full-time, hourly position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Company stock options
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- Company-sponsored retirement program
- A tight-knit, very supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture