Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers.
We are looking for an engineer to join our team to help solidify and enhance our new Analytics product. Our team focuses on vertical solutions so you will have an opportunity to work with a variety of different areas of the product. You might build a web app that utilizes a new API that you create. You may work with another team to enhance or add features to their product area. This role is all about flexibility and drive to quickly build and ship features to our customers. We are customer driven team - we are looking for people who are always thinking of ways to help customers.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a history of developing and supporting intuitive and robust APIs.
- Are familiar with the challenges and approaches for designing interconnected, scalable systems.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as NodeJS, Amazon Kinesis, Redshift or PostgreSQL, and React. However, we always try to use the best tool for the job, therefore we care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or tool.
- Have experience working in a remote-first organization.
- Place a high value on security.
It’s not expected that a single candidate has expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for professional engineers who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than candidates with a rigid skillset.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.