Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
The Infrastructure Security team builds, owns and maintains the critical security infrastructure that provides visibility into Auth0’s production operations. We are looking for a Security Engineering Manager who is passionate about people and can lead them to deliver world class security infrastructure.
This is an exciting time to join Auth0 as we are growing quickly and this role is an opportunity to drive the expansion of our Security Operations team.
- Several years experience in an security engineering management role or a senior engineering team lead role
- Experience working as a Security Engineer and delivering engineering projects
- Experience hiring and attracting talented Engineers
- You have enough technical expertise to drive to engineering and architecture decisions to:
*Design, build and maintain the systems that help keep Auth0 secure
*Develop tools to test, monitor and enforce security policy
*Automate security process to reduce as much manual process
*Own and improve our security monitoring pipeline
- Experience administering and securing AWS
- Strong Linux experience
- Experience with log collection and storage (e.g. ELK/EFK stacks, Sumo Logic etc)
- Great organisational and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort managing a remote, globally distributed team
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S