moovel North America is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will own the vision for one of moovel’s product lines, and ensure that each product in the line is of the highest caliber. The Product Manager will help define what success means and hold the business accountable for delivering product features that align with our business strategy.
This position will be focused on building products targeted at public transit agencies and their riders. The right candidate will have experience in tech, transportation, and will be passionate about moovel’s mission and vision.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define vision for your product line
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Apply the Jobs to Be Done methodology to understand user needs
- Perform market validation and develop business cases for investing in new opportunities.
- Build a roadmap for your product and clearly communicate progress to all stakeholders
- Define KPIs for your product and set quarterly goals to drive improvement
- Define experiments, A/B tests and
- Wireframing product features and collaborating closely with our Product Design Team
- Defining a product roll-out strategy and coordinating with our Marketing team
- Other duties as required by the Company
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 5+ years as a Product Manager or equivalent responsibilities, with recent experience of managing software products with a complex user interface.
- Multiple successful product launches under your belt
- Experience shipping features across various platforms (iOS, Android, and Web)
- Proven track record of managing the product lifecycle from inception to release, and beyond.
- Experience working closely with UX/UI teams to rapidly iterate and test concepts
- Able to define and justify complete business cases and go-to-market plans - inc. TAM / PEST / SWOT
- Strong technical and data-analysis skills
- Scrum and agile development experience a plus
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Management or team leadership experience
- Ability to work with teams to define, and then own, detailed product requirements.
- Comfortable collaborating with and capturing requirements from external clients, and adding additional requirements as needed
- Able to internally collate and present concise product-line visions and strategy
- Polished presentation skills, able to influence at all levels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Travel approximately up to 10-20% of time
Who We Are:
At moovel, we see the world changing around us. Transportation is experiencing an incredibly rapid transformation with on-demand services and mobile technology changing the way we get around. But this change is good. It connects us with new options, experiences, and people that make our lives richer. moovel builds products that people use every day, whether on a daily commute or vacation in a new place. Join us as we develop solutions that shape cities and interactions within them.
moovel is seeking exceptional people. We expect that you’ll work hard, collaborate often, respect others, and have a good attitude even during the busiest of days. moovel N.A. offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits at no cost to employees. We also offer a generous holiday schedule with four weeks of PTO annually. Our compensation program includes a 6% retirement contribution, an annual bonus program and competitive base salaries.
In addition to the more traditional benefits, we offer a transit allowance, gym allowance, in-office meals and snacks, ping-pong, and many other perks. You will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team in our Portland office as well as our parent company based in Stuttgart, Germany.
Our office is centrally located in the heart of Old Town, bike friendly, and within walking distance to a multitude of restaurants, bars, and shops. The Portland Streetcar and TriMet offer easy-to-use transit services connecting the downtown Portland district to the Pearl District and greater Downtown Portland.
moovel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, moovel complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.