Brandlive is a web-based, interactive live video platform used by brands and retailers to connect with their audiences for commerce, marketing, and training events. The results of using the Brandlive platform included more consistent product stories, more engaged audiences, and reduced go-to-market expenses. Brandlive bridges the gap between physical products and digital audiences for brands such as GoPro, Levi’s, REI, The North Face, adidas, Under Armour, Osprey Packs, Cabela’s and many others.
As the leader in live video for brands and retailers, Brandlive creates content to engage prospects and customers through every stage of the live video journey. We are looking for someone to own this end to end, making effective results flow from great content.
In this position, you will:
• Own brand content creation in all forms
• Come up with content ideas for marketing programs including campaigns, social media, live webcasts, industry reports, partner content, and more
• Research, outline, and write branded content, using your whip-smart writing abilities
• Employ some basic design as needed, while directing design resources so that final products are world-class
• Come up with ideas for weekly blog posts, working with existing team to bring a variety of company perspectives and voices to life
• Manage extensive projects (like our annual research report)
• Create effective sales tools, such as sales decks and scripts
• Sift through past broadcasts to extract content for reuse and remarketing
• Work with our PR firm on thought-leadership articles
Experience & Requirements
•3-5 years' experience in a writing and/or content production environment
• Stellar writing and editing skills (please provide samples)
• Proven ability to design or direct designers in creating amazing end products
• Ability to strategize around and project manage plans, campaigns, and product launches
• Understanding of latest social media and PR strategies
• Ability to work with rest of marketing team in launching effective content that gets viewed
• Comfortable with being live on camera, perhaps?
Why join the Brandlive team?
Contribute in a meaningful way to a post Series A start-up on the rise. Work with a wide variety of clients from athletic & outdoor, consumer products and advertising agencies. Be an active participant in Portland's vibrant tech startup scene.