You'll thrive in this role if you love solving problems and helping people. You should be systematic, detail oriented and a lover of efficiency. You'll use your excellent communication skills—both oral & written—to empathetically resolve customer issues using your technical prowess.
What you'll do each day:
- Enthusiastically respond to technical support requests through email, Zendesk and online chat.
- Proactively and reactively help our customers in account configuration and setup
- Going the extra mile to follow-up with customers, ensuring issues are resolved and customers are satisfied
- Obsess over improving documentation and support system so you don't have to answer the same question twice
- Making recommendations to improve product and process
- Evaluate & methodically follow-up on technical customer issues
- Verify issues to create reproducible and well documented bug reports for Engineering
- Investigate technical issues with an eye to understanding root cause be that user error, product usability, or data issue and be able to articulate the appropriate resolution on any of those levels.
- Work with Product & Engineering to track and resolve bugs through to closure
- Interact with Sales and Services to solve issues and assist in customer onboarding
Cloudability is a Portland-based startup, changing the way companies measure, monitor, and analyze their cloud infrastructure. With offices in Portland, OR and Boulder, CO, we are a growing team that works closely together. We move fast, and we enjoy what we do. Thousands of companies across the globe use our platform to track cloud usage and optimization.