Corporate Account Manager at Auth0
Bellevue, WA, US
Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
The Corporate Account Manager will be the lead point of contact for all expansion and renewal interactions of current Auth0 customers with between 0-999 employees. The role requires qualification skills, ability to manage expansion and renewal process to close, and expert negotiation skills. Additionally, this role requires expert account management skills coordinating with multiple support and customer facing departments to ensure current account growth.
- Is a startup within a young, skyrocketing company with ~$30mm in ARR, 300+ employees, and an established product. You will have a chance to shape and scope the sales process from the ground up without being exposed to the usual risks of startup life.
- Is obsessed with delivering customer value. Everything we do assumes we only succeed if our customers do.
- Trusts and respects each other. Building a new product is like hacking a new path through the jungle. We’ve got your back. We expect the same from you. We respect our differences and use them to our advantage.
- Holds ourselves to high standards. We take pride in work done well, and constantly push ourselves towards personal betterment.
- Is collaborative in nature. We believe a team is bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Innovates through experiments, failure, and learning. Failure is part of our process, no blame attached.
- Is transparent. No politics.
- Is passionate. Our common driver is accomplishing something meaningful.
- Close business through proper solution assessment and management of customer interaction, possibly including technical assessment.
- Properly forecast monthly and quarterly revenue through attention to opportunity pipeline.
- Qualify potential mid term expansion opportunities with current Auth0 customer base.
- Actively work to grow existing Auth0 customer subscription commitment through net increase on renewals.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to forge strong relationships with current customers.
- Liaise with Auth0 support to ensure first in class experience for existing Auth0 customers.
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases.
- Manage sales steps through CRM and other systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in account management role.
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality.
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset.
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment, specifically in upsell/retention of existing customers.
- Solid organization capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests concurrently using our CRM and other tools.