If you understand what it takes to support a growing sales team and providing them with the internal support needed for them to thrive, this might be the role for you! Welcome to Bigleaf – we keep businesses connected to the cloud. Wonder how that works? Check out the videos on our homepage: http://www.bigleaf.net
Our business is growing rapidly and we have big plans. We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our team! Your primary responsibility will provide support to our Channel Sales Managers and Sales leadership, as well as responding to customer, partner, and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. You need to be focused on the details and little things needed to make a sales team thrive. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer and sales partner relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Manage Sales Order process, converting Customer Service Agreements into internal Sales Orders and following ERP sales process
- Assist Channel Sales Team in contact and opportunity creation/management in CRM, including reporting for Sales Leadership
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to Channel Sales Managers, Sales Partners and Customers in regards to Sales Order statuses and relevant problems
- Act as liaison between Sales and Ops/Provisioning
- Update and monitor performance indicators including sales and sales order metrics
- Project Manage complex sales quotes and order creation/processing
- Keep record of sales trends
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field a plus