The Project Manager, Onboarding is a key member of the Bigleaf Operations Team. The primary responsibility of this position is to lead program implementation and deployments for small to large scale customers and ensure smooth customer onboarding in support of customer goals for success.
This position requires strong customer facing skills to manage implementation resources and to provide value added training and consulting services while managing customer deployments.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the Bigleaf services and solutions and act as the trusted advisor to customers.
- Work with customers, telecom channel partners and Manage Service Providers to clearly understand their business needs and to design programs using Bigleaf offerings to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
- Based on program design, define the scope of the implementation project and develop a detailed project plan.
- Clearly break down complex projects into identifiable swim lanes and build well-structured project plans.
- Precisely manage project timelines and scope, accurately assess and mitigate risks to ensure successful project launch.
- Facilitate project kick-off calls, working sessions and meetings as required to drive customer requirements, communicate status and/or support risk mitigation strategies.
- Exhibit excellent communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and delivery expectations.
- Create and Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the customer experience to maximize customer use and improve retention.
- Work with internal resources to update/create end-user online self-directed training materials.
- Improve overall customer experience through innovation and utilization of customer satisfaction indexes and measurement tools
- Summarize and report on project status for internal management.
- Ensure all members of the Bigleaf team are engaged and focused on our customers’ ultimate objectives.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of relevant business experience in a fast-paced SaaS technology consulting environment.
- Background in information technology, software, B2B service/relationship management
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external clients to define project requirements and expectations.
- Proven ability to manage projects, take charge and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand complex solutions and concisely articulate the value propositions in such a way that is easily understood by target audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate extremely well both orally and in writing and deliver stand-up and online presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in complex situations as well as align best practices.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to develop materials that depict examples of our networking solutions.
- Internet industry experience
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to create a variety of different project documents including building Scope and Charter, project plans, project status reports, etc.
- Proven ability to manage project scope, budgets and timelines
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving/providing feedback
- Strong team-building skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Perceptive, critical thinker with the ability to solve challenges creatively
- Possess influential and welcoming communication style
- Experience with Agile project management methodology
- Comfort with analytical and data analysis tools including Excel
- Passion for understanding outside in perspective with our customer’s needs and desires
- CAPM or PMP certification
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role please send along a resume and cover letter/email of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and a stock options plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.