Bigleaf is adding a Demand Generation Manager to our fast-growing Marketing team to help us bring our innovative SD-WAN technology to a growing market.
As Bigleaf's Demand Generation Manager, you'll be responsible for crafting and executing go-to-market campaigns for Bigleaf’s SD-WAN platform. Some days you'll utilize your right-brain skills to conceive and develop innovative campaign concepts or help craft digital assets to bring our message to market. Other days, you will go left-brain with your keen analytic skills to dig into our funnel data — showing ROI and finding areas for improvement.
You’ll have attention to detail as well as the ability to translate data into compelling, easy-to-understand insights for our sales and marketing teams. You’ll represent our marketing audiences, what they need & how they learn, and help nurture them alongside our partner sales team and channel sales partners. You’ll work closely with every team at Bigleaf in Portland, OR, as well as our national Channel Sales team. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
How you'll make an impact and what you'll do:
- Drive Demand and Lead Gen strategy - Work with stakeholders throughout the revenue organization to plan, implement, and improve marketing initiatives and programs that generate new demand for Bigleaf’s flagship SD-WAN product
- Define our marketing asset and channel mix – Develop the ideal mix of campaign elements (search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, etc.) and calls to action to meet our pipeline targets
- Develop and plan new campaigns - Work closely with other marketing functions to identify and develop new promotions, content and sales tools to support Bigleaf’s demand campaigns
- Ensure campaign execution - Collaborate with sales, marketing and other customer-facing teams to efficiently and effectively execute demand generation campaigns
- Drive continuous optimization - Track and report on strategic, operational and tactical metrics using data to lead resource allocation, outcomes and success. Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years' experience running high-performing demand generation programs and campaigns (SaaS experience is preferred)
- Experience working on networking or SD-WAN is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Samples of work will be requested
- Masterful story-telling abilities
- A detail-oriented and data driven approach
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- The ability to learn about a new market segment, understand new technologies, and communicate those learnings with a diverse range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with sales, product, engineering, PR, marketing, and executive leadership teams to research, plan and execute your work
About the team
Demand Generation is a new function at Bigleaf; responsible for development and implementation of go-to-market campaigns and programs for our flagship SD-WAN product. We are a growing team of marketers with a singular focus on driving growth and success for Bigleaf as well as our customers and partners. We have a strong passion for creating best-in-class GTM at every stage of the customer journey. We thrive on turning complex solutions into elegant, easy-to-understand customer stories and marketing materials. We hold each other accountable, while also being committed to our shared success.
If you would like to join us, please submit a resume and cover letter/email explaining why you’re interested and why you believe that you're the right fit for this role. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and a stock options plan. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.