As Bigleaf's Content Producer and Manager, you'll be responsible for making Bigleaf’s story applicable and available to partners, prospects and customers everywhere. You’ll write blog posts, publish tactical guides, and produce videos and podcasts that share our technology and our stories with audiences around the world. You’ll also collaborate with others throughout the organization create their own content. Bigleaf has an incredible community of partners and customers -- and we’d like to work with someone who can help us continue to share knowledge with and to them in creative ways.
You’ll have attention to detail as well as the ability to translate our technical knowledge into compelling, easy-to-understand insights for our audiences. You’ll get to know our audiences, what they need & how they learn, and help nurture them alongside our partner sales team and channel sales partners. You’ll work closely with every team at Bigleaf in Portland, OR, as well as our national Channel Sales team. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
How you'll make an impact and what you'll do:
- Craft and execute Bigleaf’s content strategy and editorial calendar
- Write and curate Bigleaf's monthly newsletter
- Write and edit blog posts, essays and guides
- Manage production for Bigleaf's podcasts and videos
- Manage Bigleaf’s YouTube channel and community
- Produce and post content across Bigleaf’s social accounts
- Ensure that our content is easily discoverable and searchable
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years experience running high-performing content programs and campaigns (SaaS experience is preferred)
- Experience working on networking or SD-WAN is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Samples of work will be requested)
- Masterful story-telling abilities
- A detail-oriented and data driven approach
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- The ability to learn about a new market segment, understand new technologies, and communicate those learnings with a diverse range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with sales, product, engineering, PR, marketing, and executive leadership teams to research, plan and execute your work
About the team
Content Production is a new function at Bigleaf; responsible for development and implementation of go-to-market campaigns and programs for our flagship SD-WAN product. We are a growing team of marketers with a singular focus on driving growth and success for Bigleaf as well as our customers and partners. We have a strong passion for creating best-in-class GTM at every stage of the customer journey. We thrive on turning complex solutions into elegant, easy-to-understand customer stories and marketing materials. We hold each other accountable, while also being committed to our shared success.
If you would like to join us please submit a resume and cover letter/email explaining why you’re interested and why you believe that you're the right fit for this role. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and a stock options plan. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so if you meet the qualifications for this role please feel free to apply.