What You’ll Do:
- Actively form connections with current and prospective members, as well as influential community leaders, businesses and local organizations. This includes everyone from the local chamber, to mothers' groups, to women in tech.
- Spread the word about The Riveter at local events and through social media
- Grow membership base and revenue generating verticals at your location
- Leverage and expand the existing network for membership, partnerships, events, and member benefits
- Work with cross-functional teams to inform and execute on growth and retention strategies
- Operate location with maximum profitability and balanced budgets in mind
- Manage vendor relationships and conducting quarterly vendor cost audits
- Ensure an excellent experience for all members, prospective members, and guests while in our locations; model and exemplify hospitality excellence at all times
- Tour and close prospective members
- On-boarding new members and new member orientation
- Attend programming events when possible to interface and build relationships with the community
- Conduct exit interviews with members that cancel their membership and work to retain members with special offers
- Build partnerships with local experts who will provide their time and talent to help educate our members.
- Attend the occasional evening event to support the events team
- Ensure best operational practices within the facility
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in hospitality sales or related field acceptable
- 5+ years minimum of progressive experience working in hospitality sales or related field
- You're energized by creating new relationships - and maintaining true connections
- A robust network in the areas of start-up, entrepreneurial, independent contractor, real estate, and business (small and/or corporate) sectors.
- Have proven ability to drive revenue and deliver on growth goals.
- Strong tactical execution skills and ability to think critically with the highest level of operational excellence
- Proficient in budgeting, reconciling and analyzing excel spreadsheets
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver who can manage a budget and maximize the value of events
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of direct reports
- Acumen in facilities management
- Intermediate level of proficiency with technology based systems such as co-work space management software
- Strong interpersonal skills
Pay Band: Level 2
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.