As the Community Coordinator, your work centers around welcoming the community to The Riveter. We are a dynamic, growing company grounded in work and collaborative spaces built to change the world. Founded by women with an idea to transform the future of business, we cultivate co-working, creativity, and change. Our community includes our amazing members, our incredible extended network of organizations who use our event spaces, and everyone else who might find a home at The Riveter.
In this role, you’ll work directly with prospective members to share The Riveter story and our offerings. You will also act as the primary point of contact for current members to ensure that everyone in our spaces has the best experience every visit.
What You'll Do:
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Be the first and last point of contact for the community
- Assist General Managers with tasks, as needed
- Cover the front desk; greet and check-in members, guests, and day pass users
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions, or refer inquirer to additional resources
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Assist with workshops and events, including set-up and breakdown of events, ordering food and beverages, and publicizing events within the community
- Assist with member move-ins and move-outs
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure excellent member experiences, including managing facility access activations and ensuring the premises are clean and well kept
- Mail and package receipt responsibilities, as needed
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Maintain product knowledge for all location retail operations, as necessary
- Maintain The Riveter’s aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere, and culture
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You:
- Have experience in Sales and customer service, preferred, but not required
- Are detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Have flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and after-hours as required
- Are committed to The Riveter’s mission and values
- Are a self-starter, creative thinker, comfortable working in a startup where you will be required to think outside the box (because we are still building the box)
- Are comfortable working with technology (basic printer troubleshooting and basic CRM data input)
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, and stand for a long duration
Pay Band: Level 1
Built by women for everyone, inclusion, optimism and hard work are core to who we are at The Riveter. We believe that a diverse and inclusive staff and membership is vital to working towards equity, both in the workplace and in our broader communities. We strive to create a community where every staff and member feels like they belong, and are able to contribute and grow with their full authentic selves and intersecting identities.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and treat every applicant and staff fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ancestry, color, citizenship or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, age, marital status, protected status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable local, state and federal legally protected classifications. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements.